The ProStation – A Multi-Purpose Music Workstation
When you need a multi-purpose music workstation nothing beats our classic ProStation Series of music workstations. The classic ProStation Series comprises four multi-purpose music workstations designed to create the perfect environment for a multitude of applications.
- Full-size ProStations are ~ 6′ wide and the Jr. versions ~ 5′.
- All have rack spaces both above and below the desk surface. Determining which model is best starts with the desk height.
- ProStation and ProStation Jr. have a desk height of 29.3″? (more or less standard office desk height). These include a computer keyboard mouse shelf on a slide (KMS3) that mounts under the desk surface and simply goes in and out and is height adjustable only.
- ProStation M/C and ProStation Jr. M/C have a desk height of 26.3″? – designed to be used when a piano keyboard, mixing console or other controller is in front of the user.
- A computer keyboard and mouse shelf is optional. The KMS3 mounts under the monitor bridge. The KMS4 mounts under the desk surface and features one-knob tilt and dynamic height adjustment.
As this is one of our most popular lines of music workstations, we have made innumerable variations on the basic models. If you don’t see a model that suits your specific needs, just ask – it’s quite possible we’ve already made that Semi-Custom modification for someone else. If not, we’re happy to build a Custom music workstation just for you.
Showing all 4 results